3.2. Understanding social functions, text structure, and linguistic elements in the text of self-introduction and response, according to the context of its use.
Indicator:
a. Identify the sentence structure used in introducing yourself
b. Asking for identity .
c. Respond to questions about self-identity.
d. Using the right help word ( be)
a. Identify the sentence structure used in introducing yourself
b. Asking for identity .
c. Respond to questions about self-identity.
d. Using the right help word ( be)
I’m Ihsan Akmal Mahdi. My nickname is Ihsan. I’m twelve years old. I’m a student of a junior high school. Now, I’m in the seventh grade.This is the picture of my family. My father’s name is Mr. Samriadi. He is a teacher. He is fourty nine years old. My mother’s name is Suriyana Rasyid. She is also a a teacher. She is thirty seven years old. My brother’s name is Arkan Abid Fakhruddin. He is fifteen years old. He is a student of SMA Negeri 1 Tenggarong. I do not have any sister. My family and I live on Gunung Menyapa street Tenggarong, East Kalimantan. Our telephone number is 081346567897

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar